tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "bilal sulehri" <bilalsulehr...@hotmail.com>
Subject tomcat and proxy server at same time?
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:06:58 GMT
My problem is that I m using internet cable network whose proxy address is
at port 8080. I can't invoke servlets and access internet at the same time
from internet explorer, I have even tried to change the port number in
server.xml file, it works fine if i disable the port in LAN setting but it's
still not working with enabling the port for proxy.

Can i run tomcat and access internet using cable net at the same time?