tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Antony" <antonypau...@hotmail.com>
Subject What are the possible attributes of the Context element ?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:56:46 GMT
When I searched the net I found some documents containing
cachingAllowed="true",checkInterval="1" and so many.  I can't find
documentation for these attributes in Tomcat 4.1 docs. What is the use of
the  attribute cachingAllowed and  checkInterval ?.  I saw the page at
jGuru Tomcat  FAQ http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=24607 .

The full element is included here.
<Context ClassName="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext"
cachingAllowed="true"
charsetMapperClass="org.apache.catalina.util.CharsetMapper" cookies="true"
crossContext="false" debug="0" docBase="/blabla"
mapperClass="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextMapper"path="/blabla"
privileged="false" reloadable="true" swallowOutput="false" useNaming="true"
wrapperClass="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper"
loaderClass="org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader"
checkInterval="1">
</Context>

Antony.