tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Chang" <>
Subject JSP refusing to respond, static html pages load up fine
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:44:15 GMT

Once in awhile I catch my website not responding to jsp's, but loading up
html files fine.  It would mysteriously appear, and just as mysterious, it
would disappear after a few minutes.  No restarting Apache/Tomcat or
whatnot.  System is RH9.  Apache is 1.3.27, Tomcat is 1.4.1.  I have a hunch
it's mod_jk, but I'm not certain.  I'm waiting for the binary to appear
hopefully sometime soon so I can insert it into my setup.  What do you guys
think it is?  Or where should I look to provide more information?

Best regards,

Wayne Chang
Pacific Northwest Software
Mobile:     (978) 869-3446