tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Chang" <wch...@pnwsoft.com>
Subject mod_jk questions
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:47:47 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that the mod_jk 1.2.4 was recently released.  I was wondering if
you had a binary of it available for Apache 1.3 and Tomcat 4.1.  I would
like to upgrade my mod_jk.  On a related note, I was hoping you could shed
some light on some trouble I've been having.  Sometimes the website doesn't
respond to jsp requests, but loading html files is okay.  I think it's a
mod_jk problem which is why I would like to upgrade it.

Any input at all would be much appreciated, thank you for your time,

Best regards,

Wayne Chang

Pacific Northwest Software

Mobile:     (978) 869-3446