tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andy Eastham" <andy.east...@gliant.com>
Subject RE: Issues with web.xml
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 10:38:05 GMT
Robert,

I'm not sure what the problem is, but you can redirect the output in dos,
just like in unix.  Eg, if you're running startup.bat, type
startup.bat > myfile.log

and inspect the output written to the log file.  This should help you solve
the problem yourself, or at least you'll be able to give us more detail to
help you.

All the best,

Andy