tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andy Eastham" <andy.east...@gliant.com>
Subject RE: getting a reply like this.
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:12:44 GMT
Jon,

I agree with what you say, except that the list probably thinks the message
send succeeded.  The message isn't bounced back to the list - the spam
warning goes back to the original sender contained in the "From" header.
The spam warning software is ignoring the "Reply-To" header.

Therefore the list may be oblivious to the problems, and the person behind
the firewall may think the list is broken because his posts and replies
don't make it through.

Andy