tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Zabel, Ian" <IZa...@cirqit.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.1.24: /admin dir in our .war gets 404
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:20:14 GMT
Resending cause my other post seems to be lost.

Hello all,

We deploy our war file to the / context on our tomcat server (we use apache
as our webserver, with mod_jk). We just added a /admin directory into our
application, and we are trying to deploy the app.

At first, when I went to http://tomcatserver/admin/ I was getting Tomcat's
admin app, which I believe is served out of  Tomcat's /server/webapps/admin
directory structure. I renamed this hoping to get access to our webapps
admin dir, but I simply get a 404 from the Tomcat server. (NOTE: this is not
a 404 from apache, it is a Tomcat error)

Where is the configuration for this /admin context? I can't find it
anywhere.

Thank you,

Ian.