tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Knox <jk...@lvcm.com>
Subject Re: Forms and JSPs
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 19:33:47 GMT
It works!

Instead of recompiling Apache 1.3 to use threads I installed Apache 2.0
and mod_jk2. It took a bit of wrangling to get the configs working with
my virtual hosts, but now everything is happy and I can use parameters
on the URL.

Thanks everybody!

Jeff

On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 01:04  PM, Jeff Knox wrote:

> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!  lol
>
> Ok, at first I was using the Warp connector and told to dump it
> because it wasn't supported and mod_jk was the way to go. Now you are
> telling me to go with mod_jk2?! I'll take a look at it. It's times
> like these when I know why I'm a programmer and not a sysadmin.
>
> Thanks for the info,
>
> Jeff
>

> On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 12:54  PM, Jason Bainbridge wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 03:35, Jeff Knox wrote:
>>> OK, I moved the server.xml file from the IDE to the production
>>> instance. Using port 8080 everything works great. I added a connector
>>> for mod_jk and sure enough it doesn't work. Would the problem be in
>>> the
>>> server.xml, httpd.conf or somewhere else? Here are the two