tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Qin <Phillip....@shareowner.com>
Subject [REPOST]Tomcat with security manager + NoClassDefFoundError
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:24:36 GMT
Don't know if this mailing list filters my post, try it again.

I am frustrated. I have a webapp developed by struts. If I start Tomcat
without security manager, everything works fine. I can access
https://myhost.mydomain.com/myapp/mylink.do?myparam=myvalue.

After I start Tomcat -security and access the above link, I got the
following error. There is an index.jsp. When some one type
https://myhost.mydomain.com/myapp, this index.jsp will redirect him to the
home page. It is simply a META refresh. The frustration is, if I access
https://myhost.mydomain.com/myapp once, then I can always access
https://myhost.mydomain.com/myapp/mylink.do?myparam=myvalue. I suspect there
are permission that I need to grant in Catalina.policy.

Any input?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/coyote/tomcat4/CoyoteRequest$PrivilegedGetSession
	at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteRequest.getSession(CoyoteRequest.java:1728)
	at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteRequestFacade.getSession(CoyoteRequestFacade
.java:365)
	at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteRequestFacade.getSession(CoyoteRequestFacade
.java:375)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processLocale(RequestProcessor.jav
a:631)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:230)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1480)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:506)
	at
FilterChain.java:247)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFilter
Chain.java:98)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain
.java:176)
	at
ain.java:172)
	at
va:256)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
	at
	at
va:191)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
46)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2415)
	at
)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
java:171)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172
)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:509)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
	at
	at
:174)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
	at
org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:261)
	at
org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:360)
	at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:604)
	at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:562)
	at
org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:679)
	at
a:619)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)