tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Qin <p...@shareowner.com>
Subject RE: problem with updating an web app through manager app (linux w ork, win no)
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 17:29:19 GMT
Looks like some files are not removed. I had similar problem on Windows, my
struts.jar under WEB-INF/lib never got removed. Linux is OK.

Try put context.xml into META-INF.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emerson Cargnin [mailto:emerson@tre-sc.gov.br]
Sent: June 5, 2003 1:28 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: problem with updating an web app through manager app (linux work,
win no)

I'm having a strange problem, in linux, if I upload a war through
manager app, remove it , and upload again, it works fine, but in windows
me, with the same tomcat version (4.1.26), it uploads ok, remove ok, but
when i try to upload the same war as before, i t says :

FAIL - War file "upLoad.war" already exists on server

I get the same error on linux if I don't remove the context before
uploading again.

Has anyone noted this behaviour on windows?

--
Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sitemas