tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cui Xiaojing-a13339 <a13...@motorola.com>
Subject Does Tomcat is OK?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:28:02 GMT
Hello All,

We need to develop a data lookup application. The maximum concurrent users number could reach
150. That means there will be 150 users access the application and fetch data from backgroud
database at the same time. The data that each user get only has 5k. We donot use session to
keep this data, but directly display to user. Now the solution that we use is Window 2000
Server + Tomcat 4.2.24+JDK1.4.1. Could you please give us some suggestion about if the Tomcat
solution can be used to develop the application.  Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Xiaojing