tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cui Xiaojing-a13339 <a13...@motorola.com>
Subject Worry about...
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 05:26:14 GMT
Hello All,

I developed a web application on Tomcat, which provide data lookup function based on search
criteria. There will be a lot of users to access the application at same time (more than 100).
They will choose their search criteria and press "Search" button to lookup their data. What
I worry about is the syncronization issue. I am afraid that one user gets the search result,
which is the result based on another user's inputted search criteria. Could you please give
me some suggestion about the syncronization issue, or recommend me some technology material
for clarify my worry. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Xiaojing