tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <m...@filip.net>
Subject RE: Tutorial for Tomcat Beginners!!
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:33:45 GMT
not a problem
you might want to read up on a "Servlet Tutorial" then a "JSP Tutorial"

and finally a WAR tutorial, Web Application Tutorial
(http://java.sun.com/j2ee/tutorial/1_3-fcs/doc/WCC3.html)

after that you will understand the basics, and using tomcat will be a breeze

because all you do is to put your WAR in the tomcat webapps folder

Filip