tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Januski, Ken" <kjanu...@phillynews.com>
Subject RE: Connectors for IIS/Tomcat SHOULD make sense
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:02:05 GMT
Oops. I forgot to put the :8080 in the address that worked below. Basically
if I put in :8080 everything is fine but without it I keep getting the same
errors.

-----Original Message-----
From: Januski, Ken [mailto:kjanuski@phillynews.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 3:59 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Connectors for IIS/Tomcat SHOULD make sense

Jason,

I just used this address:
http://inqtomcat/examples/jsp/index.html
It failed with the "/jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll is not available" error.

If I use this address I'm fine:
http://inqtomcat/examples/jsp/index.html

I can substitute localhost for inqtomcat with same results. The errors are
in the isapi_redirector log. Whether IIS or Tomcat is throwing the errors is
a matter of guesswork as far as I can tell. This is the exact line from log:
[jk_ajp_common.c (461)]: ajp_unmarshal_response: status = 404

I actually was hoping that someone on the list could tell ME what's throwing
the error. I think if I knew that I'd be a lot closer to a solution.

Ken