tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Clement" <snoopm...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat configuring for email
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 03:30:27 GMT
    Hello.
    Sorry for the confusion. What i meant does tomcat have a built in
emailing? As u replied there is .
    But is it on by default? when i try running the example inside , it
seems to be a dummy one.
    What i am trying to do is to mail a user automatically everytime he
makes a purchase.
    inside the default server.xml as shown below, is this the way to enable
emailing or is there more to it?
    Thanks..
              <Environment name="maxExemptions" type="java.lang.Integer"
                      value="15"/>
          <Parameter name="context.param.name" value="context.param.value"
                     override="false"/>
          <Resource name="jdbc/computersDB" auth="SERVLET"
                    type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
          <ResourceParams name="jdbc/computersDB">
          </ResourceParams>
          <Resource name="mail/Session" auth="Container"
                    type="javax.mail.Session"/>
          <ResourceParams name="mail/Session">
            <parameter>
              <name>mail.smtp.host</name>