tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chen, Yi" <Yi.C...@thomson.com>
Subject RE: How to configure TomCat4 for web applications?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:05:32 GMT
Also I don't have a Web Application Archive (WAR) file associated the
Controller application. Could that be the problem?

Thanks.

Yi

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Yi [mailto:Yi.Chen@thomson.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 4:53 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: How to configure TomCat4 for web applications?

Hi,
I removed the web.xml, the error message still is
"Controller/servlet/Controller not available". Do you have any suggestions
as how to write my own web.xml? Or do I need to specify somewhere for the
TomCat to find the Controller folder?
In TomCat3 there is a wrapper.properties file in which I can specify the
class path for Controller. I couldn't find a corresponding file in TomCat4.
Btw, is the servlet a virtual path?
Thanks.

Yi