tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chen, Yi" <Yi.C...@thomson.com>
Subject How to configure TomCat4 for web applications?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:31:19 GMT
Hi, I am new to TomCat and  I am trying to move a web server called
Controller from Tomcat 3 to Tomcat4. I have Tomcat4 installed and the
examples like Cookie and HelloWorld work fine.
Then I copied the whole Controller folder from Tomcat3 and pasted to
Tomcat4. All the unpacked classes and sources are in the
Controller/web-INF/classes . I also added
<Context path = "/Controller" docBase = "Controller" debug = "0"
reloadable="true" crossContext = "true">
</Context>
in conf/server.xml.

But it still gives me the "Controller/servlet/Controller" is not available
when I try to access it through http://localhost:8080/Controller

Are there any other files that I need to configure?

Thanks a lot.

Yi Chen