tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Ashish (CORP, Consultant)" <Ashish.Gu...@corporate.ge.com>
Subject isapi_redirector.dll
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 22:41:01 GMT
Hello All,
   I was able to find all the correct version of isapi_redirector.dll and the document for
configuring tomcat 3.2 with IIS. However, the document does not mention the details of how
to configure tomcat and IIS to work with each other if both are on different machines/Servers.

The registry setting modifications mentioned in the installation file, do they need to be
made in the IIS server or in the Tomcat server.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ashish

-----Original Message-----
From: Gupta, Ashish (CORP, Consultant)
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 4:19 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: isapi_redirector.dll

Hello All,
   I am trying to download a copy of isapi_redirector.dll for Tomcat
version 3.2. However i am not able to find the same anywhere on the
Jakrata tomcat site. If someone is aware of a place where i can find the
same, i would appreciate if the same could be passed onto me.

  I am trying to configure IIS with tomcat so that IIS is able to parse
JSP's. IIS and Tomcat are on different servers. Is it necessary to have
JDK installed on both the servers or does it suffice to have JDK only on
the server in which Tomcat is installed?

Is their a configuration document available for Tomcat-IIS-howto for
Tomcat version 3.2, the one i have been able to find is for version 3.3.

TIA,
Ashish