tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Ashish (CORP, Consultant)" <Ashish.Gu...@corporate.ge.com>
Subject isapi_redirector.dll
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 20:18:50 GMT
Hello All,
   I am trying to download a copy of isapi_redirector.dll for Tomcat version 3.2. However
i am not able to find the same anywhere on the Jakrata tomcat site. If someone is aware of
a place where i can find the same, i would appreciate if the same could be passed onto me.

  I am trying to configure IIS with tomcat so that IIS is able to parse JSP's. IIS and Tomcat
are on different servers. Is it necessary to have JDK installed on both the servers or does
it suffice to have JDK only on the server in which Tomcat is installed?

Is their a configuration document available for Tomcat-IIS-howto for Tomcat version 3.2, the
one i have been able to find is for version 3.3.

TIA,
Ashish