tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Euan Guttridge <EGuttri...@buildonline.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5 - validation and compilation
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:57:58 GMT
Thanks Tim and Yoav. Is there a release date for a 5.0 stable release?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: 13 June 2003 14:47
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat 5 - validation and compilation

Howdy,
It's still a work in progress.  You can look at the CVS HEAD for tomcat 5 if
you'd like.  The main deployer implementation is pretty much done, the
standalone deployer with validation is not 100% done yet.  The documentation
for either is not 100% done yet.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.