tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [OT] How to know Know the amount of memory used by Tomcat froma JSP page ?
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:20:56 GMT

Howdy,
I'm not sure what Tim was referring to, but the manager how-to listing
all the commands is here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/manager-howto.html#Suppo
rted%20Manager%20Commands

It can't possibly have a command for the memory used by a webapp, as
that's impossible to obtain for the reasons I mentioned before.  You can
easily (in fact I wonder if we should add this to manager) display
overall heap stats, e.g. Runtime.totalMemory() and Runtime.freeMemory()
in a JSP page.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics