tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [OT] How to know Know the amount of memory used by Tomcat from a JSP page ?
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:45:14 GMT

Howdy,
Even a profiling tool couldn't help you.  The heap is not hierarchical.
People keep asking for this.  Probably the best solution I've seen so
far is the heap snapshot delta feature in OptimizeIt 5, but even using
that product you have to manually tally the objects allocated during the
invocation of the JSP page.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics