tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Getting servlet to run
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:01:38 GMT

Howdy,
Part of the problems with books is that they fall out of date with the
product.  Specifically here, the invoker servlet is disabled by default
in tomcat 4.1.24.  The invoker servlet is what runs URLs like
/servlet/servletClassName.

You can comment in the invoker servlet mapping in
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/web.xml, or properly define and map your servlets in
the web.xml file for your applications.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

Tomcat