tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Admin app not working..
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:52:55 GMT

Howdy,
Are you familiar with the differences between GNU tar and most unix os
tar utilities, especially with respect to handling long file paths in
the tar file?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
>>         at
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
>>
>> root cause
>>
>> javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message resources under
key
>> org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
>>         at
>>
>org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageConte
xtIm
>pl.java:533)
>>         at org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:120)
>>         at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137).....