tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: XP - JDev - forward() - NoSuchMethodException
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:11:11 GMT

Howdy,
Umm, there IS no such method ;)  You have to include the request and
response as parameters to the forward method of RequestDispatcher.  I'm
surprised your classes even compile, but then again I've seen IDEs like
JDeveloper do evil things.

Post the entire stack trace and relevant source code...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics