tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Javax servlets
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:02:17 GMT

Howdy,
Those packages come with tomcat: they are in the
$CATALINA_HOME/common/lib directory, in the serlet.jar file.  You can
also download it separately from java.sun.com/servlets.  You should NOT
have this jar in the WEB-INF/lib directory of your web applications,
because it's already present in the tomcat common library.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics