tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: debug levels??
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:39:01 GMT

Howdy,
The numbers have no well defined meaning per-se.  It's just a relative
meaning, 0 meaning no debug information and 99 (not 9) meaning the most
debug information.  Check the source code to see what I mean, if you're
that interested in it.  There may be a few exceptions, but the above is
a safe policty: if you're looking for more debug information from a
component, set debug="99" for that component.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics