tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Embedding Tomcat with Java App and JRE only
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:28:27 GMT

Howdy,
Yes with two big BUTs:

1. You will no longer have the tomcat stated requirements, i.e. you will
not have a standard usage of embedded tomcat, making it harder for you
to receive accurate support for your questions.

2. You will of course lose the ability to deploy new JSPs to your app ;)
That may not matter for your specification application though.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics