tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: NoClassDefFoundError: org/xml/sax/InputSource
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:08:48 GMT

Howdy,
You have mismatching versions of the XML (specifically SAX in this case)
parsing APIs.  What do you have in WEB-INF/lib?

I suggest you search the archives of this list before posting questions.
This question, as well as the one about the logger error, are asked
frequently and you will find many answers in the archives.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:179)