tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: webapps stopped à startup
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:06:12 GMT

Howdy,
You can't.  You can stop them after they start using the manager app.  You can ensure their
startup doesn't do much by not having anything in init() methods of servlets and filters,
and not having anything in the contextInitialized method of a ServletContextListener.

But if you have a webapp deployed, tomcat will start it on startup, as mandated by the servlet
specification.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics