tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: WEB-INF with War Files
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:51:30 GMT

Howdy,
You need a web.xml in the WEB-INF directory.  You don't have write
permission normally to files on the classpath, including your own
property file.

A .war file is just the congolomeration of everything under your docBase
jarred together.  If you expand it (jar xvf app.war) and remove it, your
app should run exactly the same.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics