tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Roman Fail" <rf...@posportal.com>
Subject How to log all accessed URLs?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:14:59 GMT
Is there an easy way to log all the URL's that clients have requested?  We are having serious
intermittent problems on a production server, and a devil of a time figuring out what is causing
them (Tomcat requires a kill -9 to stop!). I'm hoping we can examine the URLs from just before
a crash and see if there is a pattern or a specific servlet/JSP with issues.

I am also evaluating the RootCause profiler on the production server, which I haven't mastered
well enough to get anything useful out of yet.

Tomcat 4.1.24 Standalone
Sun HotSpot client JVM 1.4.1_02
RH Linux 8.0 (2.4.18 kernel)

Thanks!