tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hertenstein Alain <alhertenst...@gva.eri.ch>
Subject RE : RE : IIS 5 + Tomcat 4.1.24 + JK2 Connector problem
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:38:01 GMT

De : David Legg [mailto:David.Legg@3Dlabs.com]
Envoyé : mercredi, 25. juin 2003 16:59
À : 'Tomcat Users List'
Objet : RE: RE : IIS 5 + Tomcat 4.1.24 + JK2 Connector problem

# workers2.properties
#
[shm]
file=C:\tomcat4\logs\shm.file
size=1048576

[channel.socket:127.0.0.1:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
tomcatId=localhost:8009

# Map the Tomcat examples webapp to the Web server uri space
[uri:/examples/*] info=Map the whole webapp
------------------>

The [shm] entry seems to be some sort of shared memory area and I've seen
references to something called the 'scoreboard' in conjunction with it.
Anyway, the bottom line is you need this entry for JK2 to work on IIS.  If
you look in your W2k Event log you'll probably also notice a tell-tale
Tomcat application error similar to this: -

  Error: [jk_shm.c (333)]: shm.init(): No file

Hope this helps.

Regards,

David Legg
Webmaster - 3Dlabs