tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hertenstein Alain <alhertenst...@gva.eri.ch>
Subject IIS 5 + Tomcat 4.1.24 + JK2 Connector problem
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:45:17 GMT
Hi everybody,

Seems like this problem is quite known, so I hope you can help me (after
searching the web and reading Apache docs, I can't figure it out) :

I've installed IIS, JDK 1.4.1_01 and Tomcat 4.1.24 on a Win2k Server
computer : everything works fine, all pages work (http://localhost for IIS
and http://localhost:8080 for Tomcat, as well as the JSP and Servlets
examples).
After that I followed the instructions on the jakarta web site to install
the JK2 connector : after some trials (and some typo errors from my side in
the Registry...), I finally got that green arrow in the IIS Console
regarding the isapi_redirector2.dll ! Seems everything was working fine,
but...

1) the http://localhost/examples/ page doesn't show up (web error page
instead)
2) in the Event Log, the following error entries appear each time I try to
access the upper URL :

<--------------
Error: [jk_worker_lb.c (192)]: lb.getWorker() reenable ajp13:localhost:8009

Error: [jk_endpoint.c (90)]: workerEnv.init() create slot epStat.0 failed

Error: [jk_worker_lb.c (402)]: lb.service() worker failed 120000 for
ajp13:localhost:8009

Error: [jk_worker_lb.c (415)]: lb.service() unrecoverable error...

I don't know what to do, I think all configuration is correct but still it
doesn't work.

Can anyone help me please ? Thanks a lot
Alain

the system manager.