tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "hegerich, mike" <hegerich_m...@emc.com>
Subject logic:forward tag and tile definitions...
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 18:11:43 GMT
Hi,

In a struts logic:forward tag can the forward referenced by the name
attribute be a global forward where the path is a tile definition? This does
not seem to be the case, but I want to verify. I can forward to the same
page defined by the tile definition using an ActionForward in an Action
class, but I cannot forward to the page using the logic:forward tag.

In a JSP:

<logic:forward name="myTileDefinitionPage"/>

In the struts-config:

 <global-forwards>

    <forward   name="myTileDefinitionPage"  path="myTileDefinition"/>

  </global-forwards>

where myTileDefinition is a tile definition in my tile-definitions.xml file.

Thx,
Mike