tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "hegerich, mike" <>
Subject logic:forward tag and tile definitions...
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 18:11:43 GMT

In a struts logic:forward tag can the forward referenced by the name
attribute be a global forward where the path is a tile definition? This does
not seem to be the case, but I want to verify. I can forward to the same
page defined by the tile definition using an ActionForward in an Action
class, but I cannot forward to the page using the logic:forward tag.

In a JSP:

<logic:forward name="myTileDefinitionPage"/>

In the struts-config:

    <forward   name="myTileDefinitionPage"  path="myTileDefinition"/>

where myTileDefinition is a tile definition in my tile-definitions.xml file.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message