tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Guan Wee LOO" <guan-wee....@ap.equinix.com>
Subject Help on servlet calling a JNI method
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:20:10 GMT
Hi,
I hope someone can help me on this:
I wrote a servlet that will initialize an object in the doGet() method.
This object actually makes a call to a native method (statically loaded
library) to retrieve some data from a remote server. Sometimes the
request worsk fine but after a few requests later,  it will hang
resulting in Tomcat consuming 100% CPU.  I have tested the object in a
stand alone Java program and its working fine without problem. I hope
someone could provide some tips or help in debugging this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Configuration:
Tomcat 4.1.17 as an NT Service
OS:W2k profesional