tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jose Santiago Oyervides Gonzalez <jose.oyervi...@elnorte.com>
Subject RE: context.xml question
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:15:49 GMT
Hi,
I am having the same situation as Joshua, I have a W2k Server IIS5.0, Tomcat
4.0.6.
I looked for admin.xml and manager.xml and those weren't in my installation.

All I am trying to do is put my jsp file outside CATALINA_HOME/
(D:\Tomcat4) and put them in E:\webapps.
I have tried to do it but it still hasn't worked.

I've tried:
	<Host name="mydomain.com" debug="0" appBase="e:\webapps"
unpackWARs="true">

                 directory="logs"  prefix="mydomain_access." suffix=".log"
                 pattern="common"/>

        <Context path="/manager"
	docBase="manager"
        debug="0"
	privileged="true"/>

        <Context path="/examples"
	docBase="examples"
        reloadable="true" crossContext="true">

and

	<Host name="mydomain.com" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
unpackWARs="true">

                 directory="logs"  prefix="mydomain_access." suffix=".log"
                 pattern="common"/>

        <Context path="/manager"
	docBase="e:\webapps\manager"
        debug="0"