tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Mimetype settings for Tomcat???
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:23:58 GMT
Hi,

Try adding a mapping for .pdf (if it's not there) into tomcat_home/conf/web.xml

It's possible if you are using a servlet to deliver the file, that the response ContentType
is not the correct one. If you use RequestDispatcher.include at some point while processing
the request the default mime-type will be used (text/plain), unless you change the response
type in the servlet that does the has the include.

Hope it helps

-reynir