tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: All threads are busy, waiting
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 09:57:29 GMT
Hi,

I think I would have heard about it before if it was, I used 4.1.12 for production for many
months on a loaded server, with out ever seeing that problem.

My guess is that you do Thread.sleep() or something in that way in your application, or every
request takes a very long time to execute.

You can increase the amount of threads in tomcat by editing server.xml (where you specify
the connector you use).

Hope it helps
-reynir