tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Knox <jk...@lvcm.com>
Subject Re: JSTL and EL question - SOLVED
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:04:30 GMT
Ah, my bad. I thought you were declaring the tab library in the WEB.INF
file kind of like you can declare your database connection:

         <context-param>
                 <param-name>
                         javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.sql.dataSource
                 </param-name>

                 <param-value>

jdbc:mysql://localhost:3307/
nfl2003,org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver,username,password
                 </param-value>
         </context-param>

I was thinking that you could declare it on the application level and
then not use the <%@ taglib %> in the JSP pages.

Thanks for clearing that up,

Jeff