tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5 - Jetspeed JSP Portlets do not display
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 00:46:55 GMT
test case 1: Dropped jetspeed.war into webapps/
Got exception as in my bugzilla post.

test case 2: used jar -xf to extract war file into webapps/jetspeed
Worked great without any problems. I was able get the home page, log in as
turbine, change user attributes, etc

My only difference from your case is I am using HEAD and not 5.0.3. I am not
sure if there are any significant patches since 5.0.3 that would account for
this.

-Tim