tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5 - Jetspeed JSP Portlets do not display
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 00:46:55 GMT
test case 1: Dropped jetspeed.war into webapps/
Got exception as in my bugzilla post.

test case 2: used jar -xf to extract war file into webapps/jetspeed
Worked great without any problems. I was able get the home page, log in as
turbine, change user attributes, etc

My only difference from your case is I am using HEAD and not 5.0.3. I am not
sure if there are any significant patches since 5.0.3 that would account for

grenoml wrote:
> Tim,
>   All of the war files in all of my tests with 5.0.3 and 4.1.24 were
> fully expanded.
>   What exactly are you saying?  Are you seeing the exact same problem?
> What did you mean when you say 'war file fails'?   If you meant you
> just got a zip exception are you thinking this is related to JSP
> Portlets not displaying?
> ????
> Gerry Reno

To unsubscribe, e-mail: