tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lajos <la...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: hosting services offering tomcat
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 02:19:34 GMT
Replying late to this post ... but, I can highly recommend
http://www.smedia.info. Having done work for them in the past, I know
they have a very responsive and attentive staff. If you call them,
please tell them I referred you.

Regards,

Lajos

--

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL