tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Logging the correct time
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:00:37 GMT
Doh! IIRC, the AS400 reads different properties files to load system
properties. Also - what happens with this jsp:
<%
for(java.util.Enumeration e =
System.getProperties().propertyNames();e.hasMoreElements() ;){
    Object x = e.nextElement();
    out.println(x + "=" + System.getProperty(x.toString()));
}
%>

See if a System property user.timezone is filled in or the AS400 JVM might
use a different one.

-Tim