tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kwok Peng Tuck <>
Subject Re: How I can slove this problem??
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:41:55 GMT
For the connector you can specify a new attribute :
which apparently allows the servlet container to use a different
longer connection timeout while a servlet is being executed (well that's
the docs say). I'm not sure where we can actually specify the
'different' timeout, but try
this and see. Anybody have ideas where to set the timeout?

The page for this is here :
Look under the heading 'Standard Implementation'.

Bikash Paul wrote:

>Hi all friends,
>I am using tomcat4.1.24 for my uploading
>software(swing for client interface and servlet).Iam
>facing problem with connection broken,During uploading
>of file if connection between local computer and
>remote computer broken then my software will give a
>message to user through pop up dialog box,but that
>dialog box appears after 3 or 4 minitues of connection
>broken that means as per my idea that Tomcat realease
>the connection after 3 or 4 minitues of connection
>broken .I have tried to rectify by configuring
>Connector element of server.xml file but couldn't
>slove my problem.Can any plz guide me am I correct
>that the delay in appearing of dialog box in case of
>connection broken due to below configuration of Tomcat
>in server.xml file or it may be due to any other
>minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75"
>enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443" debug="0"
>Do you Yahoo!?
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: