tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <fiol.bon...@terra.es>
Subject Re: Alternatives to DBCP
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:31:34 GMT
Pete,

I have not had time to read through your code, but please triple-check
that you are not double-closing connections.

I suggest you the following: substitute every

connection.close();

by

connection.close(); connection=null;

If you are double-closing and you have changed all your closes by the
above, you'll get a nice NullPointerException.

Good luck!

Antonio Fiol

P.S. I had the exact same problem ;-)