tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Atreya Basu <b...@cs.dal.ca>
Subject Re: JK2 config
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 03:21:05 GMT
Hi,

I've had some success in setting up mod_jk2 but only on winXP.  I was
able to do it with  the JNI/inprocess and via sockets.  I even wrote up
a document outling the steps I took.  If anyone wants I can post that or
even post my workers2.properties and jk2.properties file.

Unfortunately I have had no luck getting it to work under RH9.  I always
get some kind of error saying scoreboard and then it can't find some
libjvm.so or something.  I'm not sure what it all means.  If anyone has
got mod_jk2 to work undre linux I'd really like to hear about it.

Atreya