tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kwok Peng Tuck <pengt...@makmal.net>
Subject Re: TomCat Daemon on Linux
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:28:28 GMT
The rpm installation of tomcat includes  a start up script that is
placed in /etc/rc.d/init.d/ which allows tomcat to be started up on
reboot. However, the service is not added by default. Tomcat can be made
to start up by using chkconfig

It's possible to write your own script, if you want to have a look at
the script I can send you a copy of the script that
the rpm installs.