tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol Bonnín <fiol.bon...@terra.es>
Subject Re: Best versions - of Tomcat to run with apache
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 05:34:36 GMT
I did not bother too much: I took HEAD for everything.

When 4.1.25 comes out, I'll give it a try ASAP.

Any better suggestion? How would the build process be done otherwise?

I mean, I strictly followed the instructions on
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/building.html

I am using ant 1.5.3 instead of 1.5.1, as the latter was not available
or I could not find it.

Nothing in that page explains how to download a specific branch from
CVS. I imagine that I could modify the build.xml provided, but as I am
not familiar with TC dependencies, I just run ant as it was...

Antonio