tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Shaw <...@everserve.co.uk>
Subject Re: Advantages to putting Apache as front end to Tomcat
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:38:56 GMT
Additional question if I may ...

CGI?

Reason : A previous Admin system was CGI-perl based. I have used TC to
do the stuff I do ... but we still need the previous bits. We're about
to integrate, and I have taken it on 'faith' that we can just 'mix the 2
together' - others know Apache well.

I thought I'd piggyback on this question 'cos it seemed relevant - sorry.

tim