tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Where does Tyrex fit in?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:26:15 GMT
via http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=105484177917337&w=2

"Tyrex: This project seems dead (unfortunately) :-( We could replace it
with some other TM, or (I like that one better) not provide an object
factory implementation for UserTransaction by default, and let third
parties provide it. That model seems to work great for J2EE providers
(JOTM, OpenEJB, etc)."

If you need database connectivity, use dbcp.

-Tim